USEFP Fulbright Degree Program for Pakistani Students in USA, 2018
Applications are invited for Fulbright Degree Program for Pakistani students to study in the USA. These grants cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. USEFP also assists with the visa process.
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) was established in 1950 by the governments of Pakistan and the United States. USEFP is a bi-national commission composed of an equal number of Pakistanis and Americans, with the Chair alternating between a Pakistani and an American. USEFP is one of 51 ‘Fulbright Commissions’ located throughout the world.
Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. Short-listed applicants will be required to bring proof of TOEFL registration with them to the interview.
- Application Deadline: May 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Ph.D. programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Fulbright Masters and Ph.D. Program funds graduate study in the United States for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree. Funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), these grants cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. USEFP also assists with the visa process.
- Nationality: Pakistani students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Pakistani students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements: