HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2019). The scholarships are offered for Master’s Degree (18 years education) in the following fields of study:
Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology
All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program Eligibility:
Scholarships are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Under 30 years of age as on as on 30th November, 2018.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study