MicroAgility Services is currently seeking a talented System Engineer with strong DevOps, MariaDB, Linux (Redhat, CentOS, Ansible, and MySQL) skills who will be working with our in-house development team.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and patch operating systems, network operating systems, system utility software, applications, and third party software on commonly used operating systems.
- Establish and maintain best practises around DevOps.
- Configure, and maintain (virtual) server environments.
- Develop, implement, and maintain backup and disaster recovery plans for servers.
- Create and maintain scripts for the automation of server processes.
- Maintain policies, procedures and tools.
- Keep up to date with new technologies.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English.
- Strong LINUX skills and experience working in a LINUX-based development environment.
- Strong DevOps skills.
- Experience in working with Dedicated and Cloud Servers.
- 2+ years of proven experience for the same role.
- Experience configuring and managing LINUX operating systems.
- Experience installing/loading of operating system software, troubleshooting, maintaining system integrity, and configuring network components along with implementing operating system enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Experience with MariaDB, Linux (Redhat, CentOS, Ansible, and MySQL)
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB databases and database optimization (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and Node.js)
- Strong Communication skills.
Salary: PKR. 30,000 – 50,000/Month
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 2 Posts
Job Shift: Second Shift (Afternoon)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Apply Before: Nov 08, 2019
Posting Date: Oct 28, 2019