(DevBunch,Lahore, Pakistan… PKR. 60,000 – 100,000 /Month)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the other Team Members.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Work to improve application performance.
- Comfortable working with several libraries and tools
- Helping to improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and conducting code reviews.
- Maintain and extend our web applications for different product types.
Skills and Qualifications
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in the required field.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Knowledge of Shopify and Shopify Application development
- Strong knowledge of APIs development REST, SOAP
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Have previously worked on a Real-Time Web Application.
- Knowledge of the performance tools, optimization techniques, memory management.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A passion for technology and curiosity to learn new things.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
Functional Area:Software & Web Development
Total Positions:3 Posts
Job Shift:First Shift (Day)
Job Type:Full Time/Permanent
Job Location:Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Career LevelExperienced Professional
Minimum Experience1 Year
Apply Before:May 27, 2021
Posting Date:Apr 26, 2021