- Woodland Wildlife Park established in 1982 over 242 Acres and is in the List of Historical Places in Lahore.
- It was forwarded to the Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department(PWPD) in 1998 by the Forest Department.
- The largest walkthrough of Pakistan was constructed and opened to the Public visitors in 2004.
- Near a Lake, Boating and Fishing Facilities were also built in the Woodland Wildlife Park in 2004.
- The Government of Pakistan spends 87 Million Pakistani Rupees to reconstruct the (2 kilometers) Road Leading to the Park In 2006.
- A ticket system was introduced in Park and so that Lahore Zoo Safari become a self-financed organization.
- On January 21, 2009, Park was renamed Lahore Zoo Safari.
- And Now Lahore Zoo Safari Park is considered to be an extension of Lahore Zoo. Lahore visiting places
error: Content is protected !!