- Manage the import in a cost-effective way with specific Emphasis on imports – including all related tasks.
- Assist Import/Export Manager with financial duties regarding import processes in an effective and responsible way as well as the daily running processes.
- Manage import responsibilities according to set deadlines
- Ensure the unit’s compliance with the policies and procedures
- Maintain a high degree of professional and ethical relationships with internal clients and IAC suppliers as well as external entities
- Accurate and timeous reporting of relevant management information to Import
- Manage, control, check or assist with issuing of all import documents
- Effective negotiation of duties and terms for imports
- Provide professional, efficient and timeous advice and/or communications to the organization with regard to tariffs, incoterms, duties, restrictions and permits
- Knowledge of freights, custom duties, tariffs NOCs and permits.
Opening Of Bank Contract
LC Other Instruments
Custom Duties Calculation
Fluent in English
Industry:Importers / Distributors/Exporters
Functional Area:Import & Export
Total Positions:1 Post
Job Shift:First Shift (Day)
Job Type:Full Time/Permanent
Job Location:Lahore, Pakistan
Career LevelExperienced Professional
Minimum Experience2 Years
Apply Before:Aug 28, 2020
Posting Date:Jul 27, 2020