Manager QA / Training
- Position holder shall be responsible for end to end Quality Assurance Planning, Training Planning and execution of the plan(s) of entire projects.
- Shall work closely with the Executive Director BPO, Manager Operations to anticipate training need assessments, client requirements and commencement of the plans without a fail.
- Manager QA & Training shall be responsible for entire planning of resource utilization, tuning up the KPIs of QA/Training staff to meet client requirements.
- Manager QA & Training shall develop and run automotive system to generate daily, weekly and monthly dashboards to be presented to client and higher management.
- Manager QA and Training shall be responsible to plan and achieve the world class customer service in entire organization in every project.
- Manager QA and Training shall device the training plan on customer service, people management, task management, stress management and all business related training modules for entire management and leadership of Abacus BPO.
- Shall be responsible for meeting all data recording, reporting, presentation SLAs with internal client (Operations/Stake Holders) and external client without compromising on the quality of the content.
- Shall make sure that all communications (verbal/email) with client and stakeholders are up-to the mark and according to the business standards.
- Shall be responsible for apprising data for generating Monthly Performance Reports of Operations/Support staff to MIS.
- Plan and execute Quiz for entire staff to determine the knowledge level and submit reports/score results to MIS for MPR timely.
- Based on the quiz results, shall plan knowledge improvement program to attain certain knowledge level.
- Shall create knowledge base system to help operations to get the queries answered within time and maintain the log.
- Shall demonstrate innovative approach to redesign, restructure existing processes to add value to business and client.
- Shall commence continuous quality improvement system to maintain quality standards.
- Shall develop TNA(s) based on evaluations, feedback, assessment and intelligence.
- Support in performance of Risk Assessment.
- Ensure all new and existing information in soft form or hard form is classified, labeled, controlled and secured as described in the appropriate IS procedures.
- Ensure communication and correspondence with third party training organizations in order to meet the requirements of Annual Training Plan.
- Ensure that all training materials, training attendance sheets and related records and maintained and updated.
- Perform job roles in compliance with IS Policies and Procedures and Acceptable usage of asset and services guidelines.
First Shift (Day)
Bachelor (16 Years)
Jan 12, 2019
Dec 12, 2018