Mercy Corps, Lahore, Pakistan
Essential Job Responsibilities
Project management and supervision
- Be responsible for the overall planning, management, and implementation of the project in close coordination with Project Manager – BMGF as well as the project team of Principal Recipient.
- Ensure development of monthly and quarterly work plans of individual team members as well as of the project and its implementation
- Be responsible for periodic project reports.
- S /he will be responsible for the timely piloting of different digital tools
- Conduct focus group discussions with the data users at all levels to collect regular feedback to make modifications to the tools where required
- Ensure regular data review and analysis to attain the desired project targets
- Provide close supervision to the field team and ensure the quality of the project interventions
- Convene a bi-weekly meeting with the field staff to discuss the project progress, data review, issues, follow up on agreed actions, and way forward
- Provide overall guidance to the field team in the implementation of the project activities. Assess the knowledge and skills of the staff to identify strengths, weaknesses, and gaps and build capacity accordingly.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
Monitoring, supervision, and quality assurance
- S/he will carry out regular monitoring visits of the project sites, provide on-site technical support, and will ensure the quality, validity, and timeliness of reports
- Document best practices, lessons learned, recommendations, and way forward
Coordination and representation
- Coordinate regularly with the project team of Principal Recipient based in Islamabad and other stakeholders for project activities
- Participate in coordination meetings related to the project as and when required
- Be the focal person for all coordination with the donor
- Ensure timely communication of issues to the Project Manager, Mercy Corps Islamabad arising during implementation at the field level and requires the support of partners/stakeholders.
- IT Assistant
Reports Directly To: Project Manager (DEPP-TB)
Works Directly With: Media and Comms Specialist, Project Manager, Manager M&E and Data Management, Coordinator Data Management, MIS Coordinator
Knowledge and Experience
- Masters’ Degree in Project Management/Compute Sciences/IT or related field.
- At least three to five years of work experience in managing IT-based health/digital technologies programs.
- Experience working with an INGO/development sector is desired. Previous experience in managing digital grants is desirable while previous experience with a variety of donors will be an added advantage. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills are required. Track record of maintaining liaison with governmental and non-governmental partners. Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all CV(s) without assigning any reason.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and female are strongly encouraged to apply.
IT Project Implementation
Oral Communication Skills
Industry: N.G.O./Social Services
Functional Area: Project Management
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Minimum Education: Master
Degree Title: Masters’ Degree in Project Management/Compute Sciences/IT or related field
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 3 Years – 5 Years (At least three to five years of work experience in managing IT-based health/digital technologies programs.)
Apply Before: Aug 12, 2022
Posting Date: Aug 05, 2022