Kansas Software Technologies is hiring for thras.io.
Thrasio was established in with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainable, profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6, best-selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done.
Experience: years professional experience (in purchasing and cross-border logistics)
Job Location: Haly Tower, DHA Phase 2, Lahore, Pakistan
Shift: 3:00 pm to 12:00am
Responsible for the coordination of the Fulfillment Operations from third party logistics locations to different sales channels and assist the planners with Inventory Management. He or she must have the ability to communicate with in an efficient and very professional manner with 3PLs in different. Also need to work with other team members to ensure that the goal of department is met and work toward highest quality and timeliness in the workflow:
- Request updated 3PL pricing and service details
- Ensure 3PL meet their commitments in terms of price, lead-time, documentation requirements after TO acceptance
- Ensuring delivery time, packaging and labelling requirements from different 3PL warehouses before updating the Transfer orders in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Receive incoming shipments and reconcile each item against Transfer orders.
- Communicate, record and update accurately and timely Estimated Ready to Ship dates to all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate the packaging and relabeling as per the SOP requirements with 3PL.
- Liaise the payment confirmation process for 3 PL invoices.
- Coordinate the Quality & Inventory Control Checks with 3PL
- Coordinate with the freight forwarders, shipping agents, shipments pickups, quotes, until delivered to Amazon or other designated destination
- Communicate, record and update accurately and timely Estimated Arrival Dates dates to all relevant stakeholders
- Receive the TOs and create Fulfillment in NetSuite and collect proof(s) of deliveries at different locations before entering the Item Receipt note.
- Ensure that all files and documentation are saved for the Transfer orders and all PO related information
- Other activities as needed by the Supply Chain team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience dealing with3PL
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and supply chain software
- Advanced computer skills, Excel experience mandatory
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven customer service skills -Writing and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized approach to work -Proficient with Microsoft programs, specifically Excel
- Passion for excellence, thrives in fast paced environments and Exceptionally poised under pressure.
- Medical Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Performance-Based Bonus
- Weekends Off
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Multicultural working environment
Industry: Information Technology Jobs
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management Jobs
Total Positions: 1
Job Location:Lahore, Pakistan
Preference Age; 18 – 40 years
Education: BachelorsDegree TitleBBA / BS / BSC / EquivalentCareer
Salary: 20000 – 25000 / Monthly
Experience: 1 Year
Posted Date: Sep 15, 2020
Apply By Date; Dec 14, 2020