Crossover for Work Quetta, Baluchistan, Pakistan Remote 14 hours ago 32 applicants
- Full-time · Entry level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
- See recent hiring trends for Crossover for Work.
- Actively recruiting
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a software support agent who’s tired of being pulled into random projects and administrative tasks? Or do you work at a SaaS company and enjoy working with customers – and want to spend most of your day doing this? If so, the team at Ignite would like to hear from you!
Ignite is a B2B SaaS company with over 60 software products sold through an “unlimited” subscription model. We recognize the importance of a great customer support team. With an offering like ours, we make sure our front-line support team has the time and resources to excel at the job.
In this role, you will spend your day giving high-quality responses to support tickets and training on how to support our wide product offering. Unlike at other companies, you won’t be pulled into administrative work, bug tracking, or other nonsense – this work is too important. Unlike other companies, we don’t need you to have experience in Jira, Salesforce, or other specific tools, because that would be absurd – learning software is already part of the job.
We’ve been in the enterprise software industry for about 30 years, and we know the value a great support teammate brings. So if you have experience in SaaS working with customers, and want to work somewhere that truly respects these skills – apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Solving support tickets, as the front-line customer support
- Learning our products in-depth – unlike many companies, we will dedicate time to this
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Administrative duties, like internal process management, bug tracking to resolution, or research
- Writing documentation or knowledge base articles
- Managing user communities
Technical Support Specialist Key Responsibilities
Drive customer delight by providing high-quality solutions to customer support requests.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role in a software development company
- Excellent spoken and written English, good enough to speak about technical subjects to technical and non-technical audiences
- Can work 60% of the workweek during standard 9-5 business hours in Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5)
- Experience in a technical support role covering enterprise software products.
- An education focused on Computer Science, MIS, or similar technical disciplines.
- Development experience in multiple development languages.
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $15 USD/hour, which equates to $30,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4265-PK-Balochis-TechnicalSuppo